Indian Affairs Indian of the year Nominees 2014
Excellence in Honouring Leadership through Innovation
After Being Highly successful in last editions as India’s Most Credible Voice in recognising rare talents & a transparent award nomination methodology led by a team of eminent Jury Members, India Affairs has initiated this year in 2014 to introduce awards in line with our thought process, indias. Indian Affairs Indian of the Year 2014 Award Nominations are a set of six top awards in the public voting category in Sports, Business, Cinema, Healthcare,Politics & Public Services.
And yes, like year after year, we have been presenting successfully by bringing the finest think-tanks of the society to debate & deliberate key issues grappling the sub-continent. India today is at the forefront of a robust economy marked by tumultuous political instability & lack of policy reforms. Indian stories are told from one end of the street to the other, of how subsistence farmers have made a tentative entry into the lower echelons of India’s middle class as the nation of nearly 1.3bn people modernises, urbanises and tries to follow other emerging markets along the path to prosperity. Companies from Hindustan Unilever and Nestlé to Nokia and Honda have long targeted the growing number of aspiring Indians as a market for everything from toothpaste to scooters. In the past 10 years alone, mobile phone ownership across India has increased from 7 per cent of the population to 82 per cent. Indian Affairs reveal that how almost a billion people in the developing world are at risk of losing their newly acquired middle class status and falling back into poverty if growth in emerging markets continues to slow.In India there is the added complication of heavy dependency on government subsidies. Unfortunately in addition to the 267m Indians living below the poverty line, there are a further 413m – equal roughly to the population of western Europe – below the “empowerment line” that means fulfilment of basic needs such as sanitation, schooling and housing. India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards organized by Network7 Media Group’s Indian Affairs is Asia’s most eagerly awaited leadership event where the platform has established a credible platform of serious discussion where Brand India’s most illustrious Leaders & icons assemble to discuss the roadmap for India’s growth trajectory. The last three Annual Affairs at the India Leadership Conclave Platform, we have witnessed some of the biggest think-tanks of the contemporary leaders in society from social to political & from business to cultural has addressed, deliberated & opened up the new mantras of developments. While more than 300 Leaders of Indian mainstream polity have spoken, the platform has recognized & honoured more than top 500 Leaders & Enterprises over the last four annual editions. Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 are set of prestigious awards developed by the eminent Juries & bestowed to the deserving Leaders & Enterprises after a through screening of their landmark achievements for their significant accomplishments in their own fields who have performed under tough conditions imbibing innovation in their business approach.
How u can Vote:
- Via Online at www.ilc2014.in
- Via Email – Type Your Code & Mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org ( Example if your code is XX, than type XX to ilc2014.in
- Via SMS – Type Your Code & send it to ++ 91 9036065456 ( Example if your code is XX, than type XX & send it to ++ 91 9036065456. This is a standard Indian Number & only standard sms charges will apply & those who has free SMS on the plan, no cost will involve. There are no premium charges. Only one SMS will be accepted at one vote & one category & repeated smses from one number will not be counted)
By Network 7 Media Group : Physical interviews will be carried out by Indian Affairs Journalists to a sample size of 2.5 Lakh voters will be conducted in 16 Cities & will be counted in final votings. Please note that only 40 % of weightage are given to SMS/EMAIL/ONLINE/PHYSICAL INTERVIEWS to gauge the mood of the nation. 60 % purely rests on merits & Jury Members decision to give the real justice & make it transparent in our quest to find the real winners as we have been doing over last five years.
And The Nominees for the Indian Affairs Indian of the Year 2014 are……
- Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman, Aditya Birla Group
- Dr. Kancherla Ravindranath, CMD, Global Hospitals Group
- Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani. Co Founder & MD, Hirandani Group
- Mr. Adi Burjorji Godrej. Chairman, Godrej Group
- Mr. Anil Dhirubhai Ambani, Chairman, Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group
Indian Affairs Indian of the year 2014 Political Leadership. Nominees
- Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan, President, Lok Satta party
- Mr.Rajendra Kumar Misra, President, Nav Bharat Democratic Party
- Mr.Arvind Kejriwal, Founder, Aam Admi Party
- Mr.Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister, Odisha
- Mr.Manohar Parikar, Chief Minister, Goa
Indian Affairs Indian of the year 2014 Sports Leadership. Nominees
- Ms.Sania Mirza, Tennis
- Ms.Saina Nehwal, Badminton
- Mr.Shikhar Dhawan, Cricket
- Mr.Sangram Singh, Wrestling
- Mr.Sandeep Singh, Hockey.
Indian Affairs Indian of the year 2014 Public Service. Nominees
- Mr.Nandan Nilekani, Former Chairman, UIDI
- Mr.T.V. Mohandas Pai, Vice President, The Bangalore Political Action Committee
- ADR India
- Mr.Arvind Kejriwal, Ex CM, Delhi.
- Ms.Kiran Bedi, Former IPS Officer
Indian Affairs Indian of the year 2014 Cinema. Nominees
- Ms Vidya Balan, Actress
- Ms.Kangana Ranaut, Actress
- Ms.Yami Gautam, Actress.
- Ms.Sonakshi Sinha, Actress
- Ms.Shraddha Kapoor,Actress
Indian Affairs Indian of the year 2014 Healthcare Leadership. Nominees
- Dr Pratap Reddy, Chairman, Appolo Group
- Dr Devi Shetty, Chairman, Narayan Hridalaya
- Dr Mukesh Batra, Chairman, Dr Batras
- Dr Jagga Shetty, Former Drug Controller of Karnataka.
- Dr Ramakant Panda, Chairman, Asean Heart Institute